Corporate Advisory - Overview
FOCL offers Corporate advisory services to companies that are looking to expert advice for structuring their business models or ongoing strategic advisory support or for conceptualizing the roadmap for an expansion or a diversification initiative, thereby aiding the management decision-making.
Our team has assisted a variety of companies, including Global majors, Indian SMEs and new ventures for formulating their business strategy and devising an implementation roadmap. FOCL has been a trusted advisor to many organizations for sharing an outside-in perspective and helping their Management achieve pre-agreed milestones.
Some of the areas that we address for our Clients in such engagements are:
- What is the proposed vision & mission for the business?
- What is the market opportunity?
- What will be our business focus and positioning in the market?
- What is the right business model? Or how can we refine/redefine our business model?
- What will be our differentiation strategy?
- What will the financial projections look like?
- How can we benchmark our company with the best-in-class industry players and what are the initiatives required to be undertaken by us to get there?
- What is going to be the Return on Investment (ROI) and Breakeven period?
- What should be the Implementation roadmap to achieve the organization goals?
- What are the potential risks associated with the business and how can they be mitigated?
- What can be the most efficient way to structure our businesses?
- How can we monitor value buildup within the organization? How can we unlock value for our various stakeholders?
- What are the best practices in terms of corporate governance for our type of organization?
- How do we ensure a sustainable competitive advantage?
- What should be our short-term Vs medium-term Vs long-term strategy, in order to achieve our organizational goals? What initiatives should we implement to support this strategy-enabled growth?
- How are we progressing as an organization to achieve our annual Management goals? Are there better ways to monitor the same and improve efficiency?